Come join the Altair Equipment family!
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help us deliver the best water treatment systems in the industry.
Check out our open positions below:
Altair Equipment is looking for a Field Service Technician to ensure the water quality for our customers at various project sites. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- On-site technical customer service
- Chemical tests
- Chemical feed and control equipment maintenance
- Chemical inventory management
- Technical recommendations
- Written service reports
- Work with clients to troubleshoot and repair system operational problems and make corrections when appropriate.
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment - hose and pipe assembly, chemical drum handling, chemical transfer, filter backwashes, filter media replacement, pump maintenance, membrane cleaning and replacement.
- Use monitoring equipment to test water quality to assure established standards are being met.
- Perform water analysis and/or collects samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis.
- Completes PC-based reports on site conditions, test results, site corrections and site deficiencies.
- Work with PLC controls; repairs pumps, instruments, and control panels
- May be required to assist at regeneration facilities when necessary.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- 3-4 years of mechanical experience preferred.
- PLC experience preferred
|Job Category||Field Service|