- Cost competitive for large capacity applications
- Highly reliable for attaining specified results over a varying load range
- Simplicity and rugged design offers cost savings for many applications, especially where a high percentage of condensate returns are introduced
- Easy access for spray nozzle inspection, even on smaller models
- Meets HEI requirements
- Type 430 stainless steel, assembled with stainless steel rivets.
- Each tray assembly consists of eight or twelve tray channels arranged in two or three staggered tiers of four each, depending on application.